Saturday, December 4, 2010

Free Ringtones Citizen Cope

Publication, anthology mortality ... the angels looking over the shoulder "

Full of pride, and with a broad grin, disappear never want, I can announce today
I've done it! I am a writer!

My first publication will be released this year!

My contribution "Jake" is in the anthology "Mortal ... the angels looking over his shoulder, "from Hierreth Publisher published.
The bookstore price is 12.90 euros, ISBN 978-3-941455-28-3.



How many posts have made it when the Antholgie will be published exactly - I have received this information not yet available. But I for rich when I have brought in experience.

I thank everyone who supported me!

foremost: Tanya and Andrew catch cancer.
Without your support I would still denied any of this first success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment