Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mortgage Amortization Calculator

101 things in 1001 days ..

The standings after the first 106 days, says that it is not hopeless, but I should speed up slightly. :)

Here is the original to all statements. Already

ended:
first the list
make 4th the Holy Lance View
56th 1 min countries try cooking that I do not know. (Kasachisch! Bengali nomnom * *)
66th West finished one of my knitting

85th breakfast in the tunnel

Going to work: (% estimated)
10% of 3 Tribal / belly dance learn (A 2x3h seminar I've had and I'm signed in mid-February for a wöchtenlichen course)
15% from 11 All seasons of BBC look at coast (about half of the first season)
35% of 12 Star Trek TNG and DS9 look (we are in the 6.Staffel of TNG, DS9, we have nothing)
50% from 21 sew a winter coat (I must still change the sleeves and the lining is missing completely)
50% of 24 an Empire outfit for my treasure (and some with hand-stitched shirt and hand-sewn vest very advanced in the pants I got the sample of times cut)
20% of 57 Min. Step 10 times really go. :) II
10% of 59 10 single-color basics sewing I
40% of 88 10 Friday filler fill IIII
is projected 2.3 things.

So I'm at 7.3 but slightly behind the times

edit. What had I expected because the? These were only 70 days, so I'm right on schedule! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment