Monday, October 4, 2010

Can Pokemon Silver Trade With Firered

color - again a real meme

Comment and I'll give you a color that I think represents you, and then you list ten things you like in that color!

[info] green_martha  gave me Red.

1. My new Gudrun Sjöden Vest. I'm waering it today...
2. The Empire gown I made in September. It went really well for a first try.
3. the huge bretz couch in my living room. Beautiful and cosy.
4. Sunsets. I think they count as red. Well.. the good ones do!
5. Cherries, Strawbarrys, Berry's rape. * * Nomnomnom
6th Bolognese Sauce ... still my favorite spaghetti sauce .. best made by my mum! The seventh
serious WTF apple necklaces I make ...
8th the red tartan with paisly print, still waiting in my closet, till I find out, what I want to sew
9th The Chilli-earrings I bought in Helsinki
10th in my red-and-black striped toe socks

0 comments:

Post a Comment