Friday, October 15, 2010

How To Instal Blunt On San Andreas

I, the author

Born in November 1985 in a small town in the district of Steinfurt, NRW. Now living and working full time in the Bicycle City, CA.
Since the hype surrounding Harry Potter and the discovery of the fanfiction addicted to writing, even if the muse seems to missing the one time or another.
Since early 2010, I participate in publishing tenders and introduce myself to a new passion: the targeted writing short stories.
date, no publications in the field of fan fiction were merely amateur author Forums equipped with my own stories about Harry Potter.
I write romantic snapshots and imaginative short stories.

Writing fanfiction inspired me, and although I am familiar range of publishing contracts. I want to gain experience, measure me of course with others.
I think that writing fanfic is a good start. But now I can find myself on a path whose development will give me a hobby-writer on the real author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment