Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anybody Ever Got Married On A Cruise

OHGOTT!


I can not believe it.
It is indeed over, and after a little over a year ago I brought an RP to an end.
Krass.
It feels so unreal ...

And above all - I grieve for Renado Sarayo and who have found their way to each other until the end. AND THEN AGAIN EVERYTHING HAS SARAYO ruined! This woman ... SUGGESTS TO ME! ANIMAL TABLE!
BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE TWO TOGETHER AGAIN MAY! AND I JUST ROAR HOW STUPID AROUND! You realize how THROUGH THE WIND I AM? GOOD!

With every letter that came from Oyara, Renados hope sank to a message from Sarayo and he should never wrong. No matter how patient he was also waiting, nothing came. It was as if there had never been Sarayo and Luda in front of his eyes grew up to be a young woman, without her mother to have.

I AM SO CRUEL! And I hate myself so much for even so.

link. Adina. Hylia. GNARGHLBLA!
SARAYO!

I have to go to bed ... otherwise I turn finally by (I'm not that? >__\u0026lt;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment