Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where Can You Buy A Platypus

Winter

rev82008

begins in eight weeks, the summer semester, and because I already like the sound of the word, I feel at the thought comforted them straight. Even in the face of things that will be done by then yet. Two cold months ahead, which are admirably adapted to be written papers and abstracts, oral examinations and prepare to do the work in the Institute in society deserted corridors.
And then spring. And then summer.
I have the winter this time pretty well under control.

************************************************ ********
I do not know what's about to be Dusseldorf.
Ruhr clear. Grubby, proletarian homeland (the embodiment of my romantic transfiguration).
Berlin, without words, city of my dreams and hopefully my future. But
Rhineland? Dusseldorf? The whole city is to send me, too conservative, too snobby. I hate the word "cultural management", which means but well-kept anti-intellectualism nchts here in the King Avenue look. However, I would say
that one can live quite well. There is an ever-present compromise. From
and you will be rewarded on sunny winter days with these images. Something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment