Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cervical Foraminal Stenosis Treatment

Publisher tenders: Rejected

have Unfortunately, my contributions to the calls and not can enforce:

edition colon - anthology "Catwalk"
completed tender. Anthology deleted.
Source: Publisher homepage

I quote directly from the reasoning of the publisher's homepage:

+ + + call ended - please no more posts resend! + + +

After evaluation of all submitted texts, we must emphasize the anthology planned for this year unfortunately. The amount would indeed for two or three books served, however, corresponded to only a few entries to our expectations.

We thank all participating authors. Maybe it will work out next year?

I must admit that I feel this blanket rejection as a slap in the face and can not understand how to clear such a large mass of enthusiastic authors Sun

Note: Just (19:52 clock) I received an e-mail the publisher and told me that my contribution would have been managed to the anthology, but precisely because of other posts that it is not just made , had been deleted. Many thanks to
this point to Mr. Schanda edition of colon that this info was given out.

Unfortunately, my contribution to

word kiss Publisher - short story "The world in a teacup"
completed tender. Review denied.
Source: rejected Publisher homepage

. Here the reasoning is significantly better.
of eight of the selected authors with two or more contributions here, I feel as though unfortunate, but understandable that the authors, the only help have submitted, are more likely to be rejected.


about the other calls is not yet known, but I'll keep you and of course to date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment