Sunday, November 7, 2010

Club Feet And Chromosomal

Update: The NaNoWriMo

The NaNoWriMo started for me on time at 01.11. To Clock 00:01.
eagerly I waited with two friends at the launch, which was given to us in the ink circle.
It was an incredible, yet beautiful mood, and I made it within one hour and twenty minutes, my daily quota of 1,667 words to write down.

We now have Sunday, as early as seven days and I can now relax with a proud 14 527 words back and relax.
Arts and compensation during the NaNoWriMos is important and I do not stress - I will do it, and have a good feeling!
And because it runs so well, and my plot has not changed significantly during the writing, I would like to report here on what I write.
Cristobal grows up as a foundling in the monastery.
At 17, he learns of a prophecy that a foundling to the adversary of the devil known - and represents his life in a new light.
Henceforth, he will inform the divine gift to use. As an ordained priest in the World sent out to protect people from demons and souls.
a failed mission, driving him into the arms of Susanna, which he now makes it clear what he has missed in his life so far. As Susanna
demonic revenge falls victim to recognize Cristobal, that life as a fighter against evil Gifts a lonely life.
or appears to be.

I am very excited to see where I will lead Cristobal yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment