Monday, November 29, 2010

Vastarel 35 Mg For Vertigo

Spätnovember

Photobucket

Since time is a relative size, I measure it in parties, meetings, visits, travels, projects, children's birthday parties, broken arms, deadlines, deadlines, achievements and happy events . (However, I forget the first Sunday of Advent and our anniversary.)

I think of cold winter months, when my hands when writing, despite wool gloves frozen, Love, Peace and Happiness hot in May, on days and a fairytale in Berlin, in a strange world in Central Asia, to new relationships, lost friendships, alliances formed, Laughing and weeping, and growing children, and also to the desperate.
And I have such a feeling, that there will be some.

result this year was far fast.
And the best thing for a long time, the happiest, most exciting, inspiring and loving.
so it is only appropriate to crown this year with a wedding and a thesis - and a happening, attended by many of our friends is to get a few days with us the old and the new and emerging to celebrate in between and the continuously flowing and "and" finally said to my Lieblingswort zu machen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment